June 10, 2013

TG Encounters of the third kind......


This is from a real life encounter, more than once actually. I will summarize a little to take in all the times it's happened and the slight variations of what people actually have said to me:

So while minding my own business one day, going towards the entrance of a building, a man comes up and says " Are you some kinda faggot?"

I react accordingly and say " Excuse me?"

"Well you were a guy and now you're a girl right? So you must be some kinda faggot changing to a girl just to be with men." he says.

Now although I was tempted to go off on Mr. Insightful, I maintained and replied:

"Well not that it's ANY of your business, but I will tell you EXACTLY what I am so that at least you can hate me from a more informed position. I was born a woman in a mans body, something I am fixing right now. Now you think that makes me a fag, which I assume means you still think I am a guy that wants to be with men (since even homophobes like you don't call 2 girls together fags, you call it entertainment). The thing is that I didn't want to sexually be with men when I looked like one on the outside, and I STILL don't want to be with men as a woman, I like WOMEN YOU IDIOT! Which in my eyes makes me a Lesbian, and in most peoples eyes makes me a Lesbian, but in your case since you still think I am a man, and I've made it clear that I like women, then that would make me heterosexual! Not a Fag!
So now that we've determined that nothing about my gender, sexuality or life has anything to do with your idea of faggots, then we are left with the only remaining truth, which is that you were walking around thinking about fags (more specifically homosexuality) before you ever saw me. Which begs the questions, were you hoping I was gay? Were you hoping to live vicariously through me? Do you have sexuality issues you are trying to transfer on me? Or do you just spew uneducated, uninformed, unfocused hate speak in every direction until you happen to run into someone that fits your vague criteria to deserve your hate?.........."


It basically ended like that, with him walking away and a few people who had gathered complimenting me on standing up for myself.

I get that some people have to hate, but could they at least learn enough so they can place their hate on someone even remotely close to what they think they hate in the first place.

Personally I don't hate anyone, unless they are physically threatening my existence or happiness, and even then I don't hate them. I feel pity for their ignorance, and fear for myself.

Lots more to come peeps :)   Have a thought? Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment