June 12, 2013

Transgender right to live, don't hurt me!

Hi Peeps,
Okay so here's what I'm thinking....

If you don't like me, my looks, my attitudes and opinions, my lifestyle, whatever, that's fine, it's your right. But if this turns to hatred for me, to where you want to cause me harm, or even kill me, and you do this while still believing in a Christian God, I have just a couple things to say:

"Thou Shalt Not Kill".............. there is no shades of grey on this one

"Judgment is Mine sayeth the Lord".......... no shades here either

"To forgive is Divine"........... I might add it's also humane, civil, and just the right thing to do

Now if you believe in other gods, or no god at all, I still think these are great guidelines to live by. Anyway, be good to each other. Thoughts? Share :)

Amy Within

No comments:

Post a Comment